Springwood Hospitality is building its resume as one of the best hotel management companies in the United States. Only you can make this happen. A hotel is a hotel, and a room is a room, but it is the people who bring a hotel to life. Our hotels "feel" different immediately when someone walks in the door. Our reputation relies on clean, well maintained, friendly and profitable hotels. None of us can be successful without the other. We need the best of the best to continue to keep our goals the reality.
Our company has consisted of many amazing brands with our current portfolio consisting of both Hilton and Marriott branded select-service and extended-stay hotels operating within 200 miles of our York, Pennsylvania, headquarters. We offer healthy investor returns and regular cash distributions drive our financial decisions. Unparalleled guest satisfaction drives our local decisions. Accredited investors invest in our hotels for cash returns and diversification. Community banks provide moderate mortgage leverage to fund our hotels. We develop hotels in high-barrier-to-entry markets. We also provide third-party management services for hotel owners. We win national awards because we are driven to excellence and people notice our results.
THE SPRINGWOOD ESSENTIALS:
• Do what is fair and right, always. These behaviours are the cornerstones of our success.
• Diligently pursue excellence. We practice habits that create excellence in everything we do.
• Take ownership of your actions and their outcomes. This is the basis for us working as a team.
• Proactively create growth and value. This mindset empowers us to outperform the competition.
• Challenge the status quo. We continually improve what we do and how we do it.