Jobs and Career Opportunities for Pacific Hotel Management, LLC
Pacific Hotel Management, LLC. is a privately-owned company that specializes in the development and management of high quality hotels using a variety of franchise brands.
Pacific Hotel Management, LLC (PHM) manages all of the hotels owned by affiliates of Clement Chen & Associates, combining a focused corporate administrative staff with a "hands on" management philosophy to operate profitable, well-maintained hotels. PHM’s professional management team has exceptional depth of experience in operating and marketing hotels from mid-market brands such as Courtyard by Marriott and Holiday Inn, to extended-stay brands such as Residence Inn by Marriott and Homewood Suites by Hilton, to upscale brands such as Westin and InterContinental.
Pacific Hotel Management, LLC currently manages the following properties, all of which are in California:
- The Westin Palo Alto (184 rooms)
- The Sheraton Palo Alto (346 rooms)
- Four Points by Sheraton, Emeryville (153 rooms)
- Courtyard by Marriott, Richmond (149 rooms)
- Residence Inn by Marriott, Milpitas (120 suites)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton, Newark (192 suites)
- Holiday Inn, Laguna Hills (147 rooms)
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey (208 rooms)
- The Clement Palo Alto - All Inclusive (23 suites)
Pacific Hotel Management, LLC is committed to maximizing the long-term value of the hotels that it manages. The company’s goal, as stated in the Company Vision, is "To operate great hotels that are a source of pride and profit. We will measure our success by Guest Satisfaction."
All hotel employees - from hourly associates to the General Manager - participate in bonus plans based on Guest Satisfaction Survey scores. Pacific Hotel Management, LLC provides extensive training to its managers and associates. PHM has partnered with TalentSmart to provide industry-leading Emotional Intelligence training to all of its managers and supervisors.