Restaurant Jobs and Careers for Moxie's
Moxie's focuses on superior food quality, exceptional service and prices that represent great value for our guests. Our atmosphere, providing an upscale casual dining experience coupled with superior quality service and menu offerings, has proven to be highly successful. Moxie's restaurants average approximately 225 seats and are open seven days a week for lunch and dinner, late night dining, and Sunday brunch. All Moxie's locations provide full liquor service with an exceptional cocktail, wine and spirits menu.
We are the employer of choice.
Moxie's has made a commitment to be the "Employer of Choice." This means creating a rewarding work and scheduling environment that serves the needs of different people. Moxieâs scheduling system is designed to help accommodate as many other activities in your life as possible: family, school, hobbies etc.
At Moxie's we respect the time and commitment you give to us. We show this by maintaining a work environment that brings out the best in you and helps you grow both personally and professionally.
We provide on-the-job guidance to help you achieve your professional responsibilities and goals, but we also respect the fact that work is just one part of your life -- you have personal goals and responsibilities outside of the workplace (study, childcare, family life, sports, hobbies and other interests). We support our people in seeking out a work life balance that suits them.
At Moxie's we:
- Provide flexible work schedules.
- Develop programs and ideas that keep us flexible and responsive to the needs of our team.
- Maintain a high-energy, relationship-based, and most importantly a fun environment.
- Respect the individual — each person's time is precious. Moxie's culture emphasizes respect for self, team members and guests.
- Are an inclusive place where you can thrive and grow.
- Work hard but know the value of play.
- Are always growing and evolving.
Moxie's culture of learning
We place great value on providing our employees with the resources they need to work effectively and efficiently. We want you to develop skills that will not only benefit you during your time here, but will also aid you wherever life takes you in the future.
Part of this process includes:
- Mentoring by some of the most knowledgeable food service professionals anywhere.
- Benefitting from our unique and extensive training programs. One of the great things about working for a large organization like Moxie's is that we offer training programs that aren't available at smaller organizations.
- Benefitting from our partnerships with some of the most recognized brands in the world. Learn from, and make contacts with, some of the world's best companies.
- Learning through your experiences with our guests.
Moxie's culture of respect: A work environment that feeds the spirit, challenges the intellect and inspires passion.
At Moxie's you'll find a culture that:
- Is founded on respect for the individual, the team, the company, the community and the guest.
- Offers a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Embraces change and great ideas.
- Encourages our team to share their ideas fearlessly and to listen with equal intensity to the viewpoints of others.
- Relies on teamwork, but recognizes and rewards individual accomplishments.
- Upholds a standard of consistent excellence.
- Sets challenging goals.
- Empowers continuous learning by integrating coaching into the way we work.
- Provides for on-going learning through programs such as Moxie's Culinary Education Support Program.