Careers and Employment with The Langham, Boston
The Langham, Boston offers a unique blend of historic charm and urban sophistication next to the finest shopping and attractions in the city. Located in what was originally the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston in the heart of the Financial District, the national architectural landmark boasts 318 guestrooms, and more than ten thousand square feet of function space.
The hotel's award-winning restaurant, Café Fleuri, serves breakfast, lunch, Saturday Chocolate Bar, and Sunday City Brunch under lofty atrium ceilings. BOND restaurant | lounge serves local cuisine and inventive craft cocktails in the evening. The Reserve, serves the traditional Afternoon Tea with Wedgwood, continental breakfast, and offers dining from dawn to dusk.
The full-service Chuan Body + Soul spa features an indoor lap pool and 24-hour fitness center, along with treatments based on Traditional Chinese Medicine.
The hotel recently earned the prestigious AAA Four Diamond award and Four Stars from Forbes Travel Guide as well as a number of accolades from publications including Travel + Leisure, U.S. News & World Report, Smart Meetings, Boston Magazine, and Condé Nast Traveler.
Our colleagues are our most valuable asset. The following principles underpin the company's commitment to our colleagues:
- We foster an engaging and respectful work environment.
- We create an environment with opportunities for our colleagues to achieve their career aspirations.
- We value the diversity of people and culture. We have policy and procedures in place to respect colleague rights, value diversity and uphold principles of equality and equal opportunities.
- We believe and practice fairness, trust, integrity and respect.
- We drive efficiency and quality through teamwork, ownership and effective organization structure.
- We encourage colleagues to demonstrate innovation and creativity that add value to the operation and business.