Are you ready to invest in your future? We are.
Welcome to HMC, a hospitality management company that oversees a collection of premier hotels and resorts across the United States. We aren't just looking for "employees," we're looking for team members who want a culture of opportunity and acceptance, professional growth to reach personal goals in an inspiring atmosphere, topline benefits and the ability to shape our future as a company.
We truly appreciate the contribution each and every associate makes towards our success and believe in rewarding those members who rise to the top. HMC has been a thriving management company for as long as we have because we know the importance of our people and strive to create an entrepreneurial culture by empowering managers and associates to make their jobs rewarding and fulfilling. Through your commitment, you will play a part in redefining how we do business to deliver our guests, our clients, and our partners the best quality hospitality experience possible. In our opinion, people are the ultimate source of competitive advantage and we remind ourselves of that every day.
Why work for HMC?
- Stability. The company was founded in 1971, has operated in 41 different states, and our top executives have all been part of its success for the last 20+ years.
- Customer Service. By understanding the importance of a culture of excellent care for our customers and our employees, it allows us to realize our true potential as a company.
- Internal Promotions. We have established a progressive, well-managed job environment which encourages professional development within our workforce.
- The Team. Our goal is to create esprit de corps, a spirit within our team members of inspiring enthusiasm, devotion and strong regard not only for each other, but our guests and the company overall.
- Communication. We do our utmost to assure open dialog of all company's key goals and objectives with management and staff.
- Recruitment. Our focus will continue on recruitment of capable and career-minded personnel who are performance-driven, diverse in their thinking, and challenge us to be better.
- New Employee "Welcome to the Team" Orientations and Liability Trainings
- Recurrent Training for Established Employees
- Job Specific Employee Training and Motivational Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Wage Surveys to Establish Competitive Wages and Benefits by Market
- Reduced Health Insurance Costs and Increased Coverage through Corporate Group Plans
- Competitive Benefit Package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life/STD/LTD Insurances
- Discounted Hotel Accommodations