Relax in Oceanfront Luxury
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort is nestled on 1,350 acres at the tip of a barrier island that sits just off the Northeast Florida coast. Featuring luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, a full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities, this AAA Four Diamond destination resort is the perfect backdrop for family vacations, romantic getaways, corporate events and fairy tale weddings.
Located just 29 miles north of the Jacksonville International Airport (JAX), the 1,350-acre property sits in perfect harmony with nature, overlooking the blue waters of the Atlantic to the east and the lush marshlands of the Intracoastal Waterway to the west.
Stroll 3.5 miles of pristine beach or spend an afternoon kayaking and paddleboarding through Amelia Island's preserved marshlands. Children and parents alike will love the award-winning kids' camp and Nature Center, both of which offer supervised activities.
Tee off from one of three Audubon International Certified Sanctuary golf courses. Designed by Pete Dye, Bobby Weed and Tom Fazio, the courses have earned Omni Amelia Island Plantation a "Top 121 Golf Resorts in the World" ranking by Condé Nast Traveler. Follow up your tee time with a relaxing afternoon at The Spa or by dining at any one of our nine superb restaurants.
• Luxury resort on 1,350 acres with 3.5 mile private beach
• More than 400 oceanfront guest rooms and suites with patios and balconies
• Largest poolscape in Northeast Florida, featuring an infinity edge adult swimming pool, a family friendly pool, a children's splash park and two hot tubs
• Nine on-site dining venues, from gourmet to casual
• Youth and family activities available, including award-winning kids' Camp Amelia
• Gamers teen lounge, Heron Cove's Adventure Golf
• 54 holes of championship golf designed by Pete Dye and Bobby Weed
• Cliff Drysdale Tennis professionals, 23 Har-Tru® tennis courts and pro shop
• Luxurious full-service spa and salon, including spa boutique
• Shopping village with 14 boutiques and a French-style deli and market
• Nature Center showcasing Amelia Island's natural wonders.
• Fishing, kayaking or paddle boarding
• Segways or island hoppers (golf carts)
• Fully equipped fitness center with indoor pool, personal trainers and group classes
• 80,000 square feet of versatile indoor & outdoor meeting space