Jr. Marketing Coordinator (Part-time)
Location: CA - BC - Vancouver
Shark Club is seeking a part-time Jr. Marketing Coordinator to support the Shark Club marketing team. The successful candidate will work closely with the marketing team to develop and analyze local store marketing programs, ensure the effective execution of our social media efforts and be responsible for administrative duties & tasks as assigned.
This person should be interested in foodservice, hospitality, a fast learner, good question-asker, smart time-manager and a sports fan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Director of Marketing in the development and execution of local and regional marketing programs based on individual store / region results
- Coordinate local store marketing custom requests and approvals, ensuring that store-level marketing activities are strategic and consistent with the Shark Club brand
- Provide weekly and end-of-month spend reporting and billing reconciliation while uploading details into the database, as needed
- Lead online reputation management: monitor and respond to reviews on all major sites, monitor social channels daily, pass along key feedback to Director, Operations
- Compile reports on social media performance and major program incentives
- Stay on top of the digital landscape and social media trends
- Other administrative duties and tasks as assigned
- Travel & non-traditional work hours may be required
- Post-secondary education in marketing / business
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask numerous activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Familiarity with social media channels and management software
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player who positively supports others
- Self-starter that knows how to prioritize and works quickly
- A strong sense of humour & knowledge of sports
Shark Club Bar & Grill is Canada's premium sports bar. Founded in Vancouver in 1993, we operate 13 corporate and franchise locations in Canada and the UK, and are entering the U.S market this year. We believe in uniting people through ice-cold beer, fantastic food, and every game on big screens. At Shark Club, we're about living in the moment, sharing emotions with a room full of people you just met, getting loud, and high-fiving strangers. Shark Club is more than just a great sports bar— It's a game-changer.