Director of Implementation is responsible for managing tools, processes, systems and initiatives that impact Restaurant operations, Team Members and Guests. This position is charged with coordinating and overseeing projects, ensuring consistent policies and operational standards and consolidating existing tools and systems into one standard approach and method for how we do business.
- Ensure that team in the Implementation department is and stays current on both the formal and informal systems and procedures in the field so as to provide the most accurate and timely Operations perspective on level of complexity and risk around implementation of company initiatives which are executed by and or affect the field Ops team.
- Drive key business results by leading projects and initiatives that impact the field and act as a change agent and for efforts that cross departments, divisions, and systems.
- Facilitate efforts with Senior Leaders to identify, plan and prioritize critical improvement initiatives with governance processes, measurements and reporting to manage and sustain results.
- Manage projects, tools and processes effectively and ensure projects and initiatives meet budget, schedule and performance objectives and measures.
- Develop and deploy new processes to promote and sustain an improvement focus throughout the organization.
- Ensure Red Robin standards are uniform and consistent throughout the company.
- Provide recommendations on how to improve restaurant operations, standards, tools and systems.
- Provide data and feedback to Senior Leaders on issues and opportunities to improve our connection with Team Member and Guests.
- Ensuring tools, systems and processes are up to date and that we are maximizing their value and impact.
- Partners with the Communications team on all corporate communication to the field around initiatives, rollouts, procedural changes and operational priorities.
- Escalate issues and opportunities to the VP Ops Excellence and RVPs when necessary.
- Provide visibility and reporting on project status and performance.
- Provide information and recommendations to the VP Ops Excellence and RVPs on strategy, potential initiatives and improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of Restaurant Management experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of Red Robin multiunit experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to positively influence and manage through others
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to work well and partner with others in a very team oriented environment
- Proven track record and success managing multiple units/stores
- Experience working in a full service, multi-unit environment
- Combination of both front of the house and heart of the house management experience
- Experience and proven track record in managing a budget, cost controls to increased revenue and profitability
- Must be able to travel
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer
What more could you ask for?
Restaurant expansion - We are growing!
Career growth opportunities
Amazing culture and support structure
Base, Bonus and benefits package
Quality of life career programs