Careers and Job Opportunities for Crestline Hotels and Resorts LLC
Crestline -- successfully inspiring hospitality careers. As one of the largest and most well-respected hospitality management companies in the U.S., Crestline attributes its success to its more than 4,000 associates who exemplify our culture of service, forward-looking vision, and the ability to work together in a diverse environment. Since 2000, Crestline has been a preferred hospitality management company for many of the most notable brands including Marriott, Hilton, InterContinental, Hyatt and Starwood, as well as independent, private label hotels and conference centers. Operating in 28 states and the District of Columbia, Crestline's mission is to "exceed guest expectations, provide an engaging and supportive work environment, and deliver financial success and opportunities for our employees, our company and our owners and investors."
Crestline's associates enjoy liberal benefits, exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement, as well as educational opportunities. Crestline is consistently ranked as a top 10 management company - not only for its growth, but for its high operating standards that include optimal results in all areas of the hotel business - from RevPAR performance, to gross operating profit, to quality, to associate opinion surveys, and employee retention.
Whether you are looking to enhance your skills or rise to executive management, Crestline is a hospitality leader that values your work ethic and rewards your contributions. We invite you to consider a career with Crestline.
Crestline Hotels & Resorts LLC is one of the nations’ largest and most respected independent hospitality management companies. Founded in 2000, the company presently manages 106 hotels, resorts and conference and convention centers with nearly 16,000 rooms in 28 states and the District of Columbia. Crestline manages properties under such well-regarded brands as Marriott, Hilton, Intercontinental, Hyatt and Starwood, as well as independent, private label hotels and conference centers throughout the United States.
Passionate about mentoring and leading large teams? Did the “hospitality bug” bite you early in your career and you now boast a long and stellar track record of Regional and General Management leadership over both large and small hotels alike? If so, Crestline Hotels & Resorts has opened up a brand new position for you – theVice President of Select Service Operations.
Reporting to the President and CEO, the ultimate mission of this role will beto provide unparalleled operational leadership and mentorship to approximately6-7 Area Vice Presidents of Operations. Each AVP has total oversight of approximately 8-10 hotels, giving the VP of Select Service Operations responsibilities north of 60+ select service hotels across America.
With the position situated atCrestline’s Corporate Headquarters in Fairfax, VA, this person will command a seat at the table with top Executive Leaders of both Crestline and world-renowned Hotel Ownership groups, yet still be entrenched in the mentorship and success of the Field Operational leadership as a whole. Simply put, this is a phenomenal role to drive high-level decisions, but not lose that sense of hospitality and relationships that initially got you into the business!Responsibilities:
- Strong ability to mentor AVPs and GMs to ensure successful operation of their hotels; sets short-term and long range goals in tandem with AVPs and GMs to aid in the achieved of each property’s defined performance metrics with a particular focus on Market Share, Margin Growth and Guest Satisfaction
- Ensures solid fiscal oversight of assigned hotels at all times. AVPs to ensure active support and engagement with GMs to develop annual budgets, to accurately forecast financial performance and to deliver financial results in accordance with those budgets.
- Works closely with owners to build relationships and ensures effective, proactive communication with ownership representatives at all times.
- Oversees implementation of sales, revenue management and marketing programs in order to achieve and exceed established RevPAR goals.
- Establishes guest satisfaction targets and works with GM to drive results through best practices ,maintaining the product and service quality standards
- Critically analyzes all metrics (including but not limited to financial reports, GSS, STR, Quality Assurance Inspections, Financial Audits, Associate Opinion Surveys, Employee Turnover) and ensures accountability for improving results.
- Maximizes employee performance and positive morale by serving as an ambassador of Crestline values
- Works collaboratively with colleagues in Corporate Support disciplines such as Sales, Accounting, Revenue Management, Human Resources, Facilities and Procurement & Cost Management to maximize the performance of the hotels.
- Provides regular and effective updates to the President & CEO on the performance of the hotels and the leaders in the region.
- Alert to competitive facilities and new competitive developments, assessing their importance and communicates information to Corporate office team and assigned property GM's.
- Actively participates in the monthly Operations Meetings and Senior Staff Meetings at the Corporate Office; responsible for briefing Corporate colleagues on noteworthy issues in assigned region.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university/college plus at least eight (8) to ten (10) years of related experience
- Must have at least 3-5 years of above property exerience in an Area or Regional capacity
- Experience working with both branded and independent hotels and resorts is preferable – you should be comfortable handling any size of property
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, etc.) and working knowledge of a variety of reservation and hotel information systems
- Strong cultural fit. Passion, drive and results-orientation is essential to success at Crestline. We live our values daily.