Technical Support Specialist - Hawaii
Additional Responsibilities Include:
* Install and test computer hardware and software including laptops, desktops, printers, monitors, application software, etc.
* Respond to questions and problem calls relating to technical support, Identifies problems and conducts corrective measures.
* Assist departments with mobile technology support including iPhones and iPads.
* Determines new project integration and implementation of PCs. Analyzes equipment needs for installation.
* Manage root cause analysis.
* Recommend modifications and enhancements to PCs and associated technology.
* Ensure technology complies with defined engineering standards and performs to established service levels.
* Serve as escalation for technology counterparts within the organization.
* Serve as technology liaison between end-users, business departments, and vendors.
* Provide input for overall technology system planning, implementation, and support.
* Assist management under their guidance for problem resolution.
* Assist with system and network security as defined by HGV standards.
* Maintain inventory of workstations and associated equipment; assist in research and purchase of hardware and software.
* Assist with IT projects as assigned by IT management (including network, server, and other technology projects as required).
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma
- 3 or more years of technical support experience or related field
- Strong customer service experience with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical knowledge for non-technical audiences
- Must have excellent problem solving skills with the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions.
- Strong analytical skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer
- A+ Certification is a plus
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
Hilton Grand Vacations is one of Hilton WorldwideÆs ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you understand the importance of providing others with a superior vacation experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations.