Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Assist with clerical duties of the recruitment and selection process within the Talent Acquisition department. Ensures such support occurs in a timely, orderly, efficient, and professional manner.
What will I be doing?
* Posts or clones any designated requisitions in Taleo. Schedules appointments for the Recruiters/Managers or secondary appointments for the Hiring Managers..
* Answers all phone lines and manages the flow of traffic coming into the reception area. Answers questions and directs team members and/or candidates accordingly. Assists walk in candidates with the online application process in Taleo through the computer kiosks.
* Manages any manual paperwork forms associated with the onboarding process
* Tracks all data associated with new hires and orientation in Excel spreadsheets.
* Contacts new hires to reconfirm orientation dates and details. Assists with orientation check in and paperwork reconciliation
* Assists with any audits of job folders to maintain compliance with AAP guidelines.
* Assists with the administering of any skill based assessment or selection tools
* Assists Talent Team with one time projects and administrative support where assigned.
* Responsible for the HireVue, pre-screen, assessment, and selection process of several key areas where assigned
* Generates reports for key recruitment areas
* Assists Talent Team with projects and administrative support where assigned
* Assists with recruitment initiatives and outreach.
* Other projects and duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
* High School Diploma or GED
* 1 year recruitment and/or HR experience
* Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication and customer focused skills in handling of all team members
* Must be trustworthy and adhere to strict confidentiality procedures with all personnel and applicant data
* Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in fast paced environment
* Ability to travel as need to attend job fairs and events
* Must have initiative and ability to learn quickly
* Ability to develop and carry out projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
* Some College
* 2 years prior experience in a recruiting environment or HR experience
* Experience sourcing and screening candidates
* Previous experience attending job fairs and events
* Experience recruiting or generating candidate flow
* Experience building and generating reports
* Taleo ATS experience
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members.
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.