The Stewarding Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of all stewards.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three years experience in a hotel or conference center environment.
- Preferred one year supervisory skills.
- Experience working with chemicals.
- Knowledge of kitchen machinery.
- Organizational skills.
- Positive demeanor, a role model of positive behavior and actions.
- Supervise all, stewards and night cleaners ensuring that everything is prepared for banquet functions.
- Assures that boxes and trash are removed at the appropriate times from the kitchen.
- Assigns and does as required to ensure discrete trash removal from Muffin pan at appropriate times of low business and guest flow.
- Monitor needs in all kitchen and hall areas.
- Check cleaning standards of all glassware, china, make sure all silver and copper are polished and in place for dining room service.
- Double check all stewards work assignments for quality, quantity and those procedures are in place.
- Control breakage and chemical costs. Monitor cleaning standards.
- Monitor sanitation as per Health Department.
- Appoint a steward after each meal period to sweep and mop the kitchen and during meal periods as needed
- Ensure that safe working practices are being followed by staff.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by Executive Steward, Executive Sous Chef or Executive Chef.
- Training of stewards and night cleaners.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center
Managed by Benchmark Hospitality International, this facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center