Mansion on Forsyth Park
Location: US - GA - Savannah
- Properly cleans and sanitizes all dishes, glassware, utensils, and pots. Responsible for maintaining dish room and dish machine. Assist with cleaning other areas of the restaurant as requested
Essential Duties / Tasks / Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Can operate dish machines to company and manufacturer specification
· Uses proper measurements of detergent and sanitizer in the dish machine
· Restocks all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots and pans
· Removes all garbage from kitchen
· Breaks down, cleans and sanitizes the dish machine at the end of shift.
· Keeps dish and other storage areas clean and organized
· Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the chef at all times.
Experience / Education / Certifications:
1. Confirmable Outfitter Experience - required
2. Bachelor’s degree in business or related experience and/or training; or equivalent - preferred
3. Hospitality or related industry experience – required
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities (KSA’s)
· Knowledge of basic sanitary guidelines
· Knowledge of basic dish machine operations
· Comprehensive understanding of the English language
· Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and managers
Work Environment / Physical Demands:
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an incumbent to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· This position will spend 100% of the time standing.
· Occasional environmental exposures to cold, heat and water
Must be able to transport up to 50lbs on occasion and up to 35lbs regularly