At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Ware wash all china, glassware and flatware--hollowware using prescribed methods and replacing/stocking to proper areas.
- Wash all pots, pans and kitchen small wares using the prescribed three sink method with an approved sanitizer. Return all equipment to the proper area.
- Remove garbage and trash, clean garbage cans and break boxes for disposal.
- Maintain floors and surfaces following approved methods with fresh hot water and soap, changing the water frequently.
- Assist with stocking duties as prescribed by the chef and disposal of packing materials.
- Fill and sign AM & PM checklists and delivering to supervisor before leaving.
- Assist service staff with movement of all heavy equipment and supplies.