The Mark Hotel
Location: US - NY - New York
Sep 14, 2017
- Preparation of financial statements and support schedules according to corporate time lines
- Assist with the monthly close procedures
- Prepare account reconciliations ( cash, liabilities, fixed assets, payroll accruals) and supporting sub-ledgers
- Research and resolve account reconciling items
- Support other team members as necessary
- Other projects as assigned
- Must be highly detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office application; especially Excel
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, preferred 1-3 years of experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.