Inspiring ways to “Bee the Difference” with every guest and employee interaction. We’ve created a place where YOU feel at home with an excellent working environment that encourages our “Bee the Difference” Culture. We provide benefits for Fulltime employees such as; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability, Critical Illness and Accidental Insurance.
Company 401k and Employee Assistance Program is available to ALL employees as well as complimentary lunch, uniforms, and a continuous education opportunity with our Grove Graduate Program.
Our NEW destination. Yours to discover.
The Grove Resort & Spa, where we have perfected the art of meeting your high expectations.
POSITION START DATE: January 2017
Basic Function: Oversee front Desk daily activities in a professional and courteous manner.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
Education: Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Experience: Two years experience in customer service industry, salon/spa experience a plus
Licenses or certificates: N/A
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Must have full knowledge of Spa, guest relations and etiquette.
- Knowledge of the Benchmark First Priorities and Core Values.
- Basic knowledge of the English language sufficient to understand inquiries from customers and
communicate simple instructions.
- Ability to problem solve in the Manager or Supervisors’ absence.
- Ability to explain, recommend, and promote the variety of Spa menu items.
- Order supplies for the Spa, water, trail mix, paper products etc…
- Capable of opening and closing Spa.
- Handle groups planning Spa outings.
- Able to assist manager and or supervisor in all procedures
- Attend Spa meeting every month
- Maintain a clean work station, front desk must always be impeccable and in order
- Maintain professionalism and Four Diamond Service at all times
1. Perform daily at front desk greeting guests and working on guest reservations.
2. Attend all department meetings once a month.
3. Maintain a clean and organized retail area, shelves must be completely dusted twice a week and wiped down daily.
4. Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
5. Responsible for calling groups a week in advance to ensure all details are set.
6. Clean front desk, before after and during regular work shift.
7. Replenish all amenities mix in Tranquility as needed.
8. Hourly rounds of the facility, emptying garbage cans, checking for towels, restocking robes and replenishing products in locker rooms. It is very important that everything looks fresh for every guest!!
9. Assist Manager, Supervisor, or Spa Lead in scheduling group Spa.
10. Uniforms must always be presentable, nametags in left side and shirts tucked in, not showing underneath jacket.
11. Internet should only be used for guest assistance.
12. Maintain a professional atmosphere at all times, NO magazines unless you are on break in the office. No cell phones at front desk. Personal phone calls need to be for break only, no call should come to the Spa phone that is personal. You must always be standing ready to greet a guest at a 4 Diamond level.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
1. Front desk open and close out procedures.
2. Handle guest complaints and praises.
3. Assist front desk with phone calls and scheduling.