Stowe Mountain Lodge, located in the heart of the storybook town of Stowe, Vermont, is New England's preeminent ski-in/ski-out mountain lodge. Boasting 312 luxuriously appointed accommodations, world-class spa, award-winning dining, 18-hole Bob Cupp designed golf course, 24-hour heated pool and a wide array of year-round activities, Stowe Mountain Lodge is a destination truly unlike anything else in the east. Despite the carefully crafted rustic Vermont-Alpine architecture, stunning, panoramic mountain views and the tranquility of the area, Stowe Mountain Lodge believes success is achieved by the team behind the property. At Stowe Mountain Lodge, we promote a strong work ethic, cooperation and a team-building mentality, positive spirit, new ideas and growth and reward those who consistently go above and beyond in their work. We empower our employees, at every level, so each individual can truly make a difference at Stowe Mountain Lodge. Undoubtedly, we recognize it is people that support Stowe Mountain Lodge that make it the most exceptional, unsurpassed, luxury ski resort in the Northeast.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for the scheduling of spa appointments, greeting and escorting the guests to treatment areas, all while providing information concerning Spa services, treatments, and products. This individual will also provide support in communicating spa incentives, guest requests and programs to all departments related to the transaction.Essential Functions
- Answer telephones in friendly and courteous manner, providing information, schedule appointments and taking the necessary notes
- Complete payment transactions prior or post a guests spa/salon treatment
- Assist in the professional and clean image of all spa and surrounding facilities
- Communicate all necessary guest information, allergies, and request to the appropriate service provider
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in the spa or salon industry preferred
- Previous customer service and cash handling experience required
- Industry related certifications or education a plus
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.