A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Two year degree or Apprenticeship.
- Current Sanitation class certificate.
- Minimum of 6 years in the luxury hotel culinary business
- Minimum of 3 years Management Experience as a Souschef Chinese Restaurant
- Thorough knowledge of gastronomy.
- Working knowledge of beverages.
- Extensive knowledge of kitchen equipment.
- Working knowledge of mathematics for recipes, ordering, and financial research purposes.
- Working knowledge of computers and basic software.
- Ability to delegate responsibility, pay attention to detail, handle multiple tasks and show a high level of patience.
- Possess a good written and verbal command of the English and Indonesian Language.
- Possess a pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Passionate, creative and an excellent hands on trainer.