Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures.
TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Responsible for preparing and plating all menu items, ensuring that food products are served according to standards. Sous Chef may be required to assume responsibility of the Executive Chef in his absence.
- Utilize a hands-on approach to training and developing banquetkitchen staff.
- Ability to instill safety and sanitation habits in all employees.
- Teach employees the importance of consistency in preparation and presentation.
- Thorough knowledge of food handling and preparation techniques.
- Ensure that level of quality, portion control, and plate presentation is adhered to consistently.
-Consistently checkplating and quality.
- Inventory control skills.
- Ability to prepare a variety of cuisine's, using skill and creativity.
- Supervise daily food preparation for assigned areas.
- Some experience in budgeting, food cost, labor costs, and scheduling helpful.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate team building experience.
- Demonstrate ability to lead by example.
- Build morale and spirit.
- Participative management style.
- Abilities to inspire, train, and develop people for promotion.
- Instill a "can-do" attitude in employees.
- Coach employees how to resolve and de-escalate conflicts.
- Instill a calm, organized approach in all situations.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Exceptional detail in follow-up.
- Ability to produce consistent profits.
- Follow/enforce company policies and procedures.
- Resolve problems.
- Assume responsibility/accountability.
- Excellent safety and sanitation skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Technical school or formal technical skills training.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Free Life Insurance,Short Term Disabilty, Long Term Disability
Cafeteria program, Free Parking and more