Senior Manager, Digital Asset Management
What will I be doing?
The Senior Manager of Digital Asset Management will serve as the product manager for the enterprise DAM platform and will lead the effort to deliver the technology platform, establish and extend standard operating procedures, oversee centralized process delivery and advocate for asset management best practices across the company. This represents a new discipline at Hilton and there is great opportunity to lead the company forward in both our strategic acquisition and use of digital assets.
Other key priorities are listed below:
* Build and maintain cross-functional support for the practice of digital asset management across Hilton
* Lead the establishment of asset standards and criteria for evaluating which assets to use for which purposes
* Identify, prioritize, and implement critical system capabilities in the Digital Asset Management technology platform that will help meet business goals
* Establish workflows to help control asset creation, use and distribution
* Oversee a lean team of subject matter experts to ensure quality metadata is applied to assets and that standards for system hygiene are met or exceeded
* Advocate for strategic use of the Digital Asset Management to help teams work more efficiently and to promote best use of Hilton's asset inventory
* Manage relationships with our technology partner to ensure performance, capabilities and experience are best in breed
* Own communications to the stakeholders base regarding status, opportunities, and support
* Deliver meaningful and accurate reporting on use, value, and budget to leadership
* Staff the Digital Asset Management user advisory group, collecting input and feedback while driving strategic adoption
* Excellent oral and written communicator, with great interpersonal skills; able to forge trusting relationships within a diverse team
* Fanatical about creating order from disorder ; understands the correct level of process to apply to different projects
* Strong presentation and communication skills
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience with a large scale Digital Asset Management platform
- Proven success as a key member of a matrixed, cross-functional team; able to work equally well with people in business, creative, and technical positions
- Equal comfort with both business and technical conversations regarding digital assets
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- A minimum of ten (10) years of professional experience
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience with large scale Digital Asset Management platforms
- A minimum of two (2) years of Product Management experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of Supervisory experience
- Professional photography or graphic design experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!