Senior Manager, Brand Analytics
What will I be doing?
The Senior Manager of Brand Analytics will set the strategy for the Brand Analytics group, and will lead all Brand Analytics initiatives from initial scoping to presenting final output or managing execution, including tools and resources required to maximize performance of hotels, owners, management groups, and brand Team Members. The Team Member will also be responsible for managing all vendors, including assisting in contract negotiation and management.
Other key priorities are listed below:
* Provide critical support for various Global Brands strategic projects, leading specific projects from scoping through execution
* Research and analyze to identify business opportunities for the Global Brands Organization to improve performance, with a particular focus on using Tableau to analyze performance data, create dashboards, and reports
* Set the agenda and strategy for reporting tools on most current platforms that provide the most flexibility to the brand performance, quality assurance, and brand services teams
* Support brand teams with reporting functionality; be the go-to thought partner on all analytics needs, particularly for the Tableau environment
* Develop detailed financial models and valuation scenarios for strategic initiatives, potential business development, and partnership opportunities
* Understand customer and owner needs and identify unmet (or emerging) needs across the hospitality category
* Establish priorities and delegate work to Team Members accordingly, while ensuring optimal allocation of resources
* Effectively manage and develop future talent for the Brand Analytics group, including succession planning
* Develop presentations that succinctly present analysis to effectively drive change and performance improvement
* Create a strategy for department tools and resources to ensure the team is efficient and using the most up to date analytic and visualization software
* Manage all vendor relationships, including contractor support to ensure best-in-class terms for contracts with all vendors
* Track interdependencies across assigned initiatives and priorities and facilitate coordination, most notably during implementation phases
* Support the Senior Director of Global Brand Operations on any and all initiatives and analysis as necessary
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- A miminum of five (5) years of work experience
- A minimum of four (4) years of work experience in an analytics function including advanced statistics
- A minimum two (2) years of experience in a leadership role
- Expert user of Tableau, PowerPoint and Excel
- Significant experience with SQL Server including writing queries, conducting data wrangling, and performing data manipulation
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master's Degree in Data Science, Statistics, Business, Economics, or Finance
- Eight (8) years of work experience in an analytics function including advanced statistics
- Hospitality specific analytics experience
- Experience using Alteryx
- Experience using MicroStrategy
- Experience with SAS
- SQL Server Certification
- Tableau Certification
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!