Senior Analyst, Owner Intelligence
What will I be doing?
The Senior Analyst will work with the Owner Relations team and associated stakeholders to continue to refine the model, address process improvements and answer key questions. Utilizing Salesforce and various Business Intelligence tools the Senior Analyst will extract, organize and analyze large amounts of data in order to create and effectively communicate insights to leadership to help drive strategic decision making related to Hilton owners.
Other key priorities are listed below:
* This role will consist of five (5) components; establishing and maintaining data integrity; gathering and organizing data; analyzing and interpreting data; communicating and delivering insights effectively; and driving and tracking recommended process improvements from both internal and external owner data
* Understand key metrics, report structure and process and work with stakeholders to test and resolve any discrepancies
* Maintain data integrity and single source of truth methodology for all owner data
* Review, research and confirm all changes in ownership, ownership structure, ownership information etc.
* Provide appropriate owners access to Hilton systems such as Owner system logins and access to Go Hilton
* Research Owner Access club membership applications
* Research Owners to build detailed profiles on top 100 Hilton Owners
* Use Business Intelligence (BI) tools to query data in Salesforce and Hilton's Enterprise Data Warehouse accurately and efficiently
* Combine data exports from various different sources in order to analyze and create actionable insights
* Understand the sources and structure of various data and understand the process to query these sources to retrieve the desired information
* Perform complex SQL queries to gather needed data from across the enterprise
* Use BI tools, spreadsheets and database tools to analyze large dataset to create insightful reports
* Monitor and aggregate feedback from the Owner Satisfaction And Loyalty Tool (SALT) to assist leadership team in addressing issues with key partners
* Drive analysis on Owner insights from SALT feedback to include trend, root-cause and impact analysis
* Create ad-hoc reporting and insights for various departments both within and outside Global Brands
* Assist in the creation of automated reports to reduce manual efforts and establish automated recurring report generation to Global Brands and other branches of Hilton
* Use BI tools to design and build basic dashboards and visualizations to show trends, patterns, relationships and analyses with clarity to deliver impactful insight
* Use verbal and written communication skills to deliver analytical observations and recommendations
* Be able to explain and reproduce processes and methods to reinforce data integrity and walk business users through the logical steps used to arrive at conclusions
* Strong organization skills and ability to work independently
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deliver on-time and within scope
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Degree/GED
- A minimum of three (3) years of professional experience
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience using CRM tools, preferably Salesforce
- Experience in a mathematical or analytic field such as Mathematics, Economics, Business or similar
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in data analysis and analytical tools, such as Excel, Tableau and MicroStrategy
- Experience performing complex SQL queries
- Experience creating concise and insightful presentations on insights for senior leadership
- Some travel may be required
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools
- Knowledge of internal Hilton teams and business processes
- Administrator experience in a Salesforce environment
- Experience providing meaningful analysis with statistical analysis software (SAS, JMP, SPSS, R, Python)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- SQL related certification
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!