Location: US - WY - Moran
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Have you always been interested in security operations? Are interested in a future position in law enforcement? Do you have supervisory experience? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park, ensuring that each of our guests has an Experience of a Lifetime? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Overnight Security Supervisor is responsible for the management of the GTLC Security Department, promoting an environment that reflects the company’s commitment to quality guest service and high standards. The departments realm of service falls into the areas of fire, life safety, industrial safety, and security and includes 24-hour coverage in guest areas/activities and employee housing. This individual is expected to oversee the daily operations of the Public Safety Department, which provide 24 hour per day / 7 day per week coverage to resort operations associated with GTLC. This individual should possess a strong working knowledge of the daily job functions of Public Safety officers and develop and maintain an atmosphere of accountability and respect.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Possess valid US state driver’s license, and the ability to pass a motor vehicle record check
- Minimum 3 years of experience with people management
- Possess a current certification in CPR/AED and First Aid at Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer Level
- Possess the ability to maintain confidential information – both written and verbal
- Functional use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Basic written communication skills (grammar and spelling)
- Absence of criminal record. Absence of felony record
- Must present self professionally in all types of interaction including crowds
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Experience with security, loss prevention, risk management, fire and life safety, fire protection systems, alarm systems, and investigations.
- Experience with emergency situation management
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
- Current certification in Advanced First Aid or equivalent
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as free staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 137751