Security Associate (Part-Time) Elara
This position will begin as a Part-Time position working up to 30 hours per week. You must be flexible to work any day of the week and any shift to include weekends and Holidays.
The starting pay for this position is between $14-$15 per hour depending on experience.
You will cover the inside and outside of the resort and the pool area.
There will be plenty of room for advancement in this position.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Associate, you would be responsible for performing protective and enforcement duties to ensure the safety of guests, owners and team members and the security of the property.
- Respond to emergency conditions, such as fire, safety hazards, threats to life and/or property, etc.
- Patrols the interior and perimeter of the property to observe and identify potential safety and/or security risks and/or
- Writes and maintains inspection reports.
- Oversee communications and all alarm systems, coordinate maintenance of new and existing life safety and security
equipment to maintain Hilton's high standards of Loss Prevention.
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Associate, you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing to the highest standards.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Ability to patrol the property for 8-9 hours at a time
- Ability to greet and interact with guests in a friendly and helpful manner at all times
- Ability to work various shifts through out the week
- Previous experience working in a customer service focused security position required.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Prior experience working in a hotel
- Military or law enforcement background
- Must be able to obtain a Sheriff's card and Alcohol Awareness card upon offer for hire
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.