At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Two years’ experience cooking in heavy volume food production in a full service restaurant.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.
- Meet governmental health requirements.
- Ability to operate kitchen power equipment.
- Ability to utilize cutting instruments.
- Ability to transport, handle and/or lift 40 lbs. (NOTE: kitchen equipment and food and non-food items).
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Communicating daily with the Chef on Duty for job assignments.
- Producing and fabricating food products daily for the banquet, Dining Room and Fine Dining Room.
- Maintaining a high level of sanitation and safety in the Kitchen prep areas.
- Possessing knowledge of all Kitchen hardware and their particular function for use in breakdown and cleaning.
- Dating all fabricated food items before storage.
- Utilize all trimmings, excess and unused portions of fabricated food items.
- Assisting the Chef on Duty on banquet and/or conference dining dish out for food service.
- Adhere to the policies of the Resort as set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources.
- Maintain the highest level of employee/guest relations.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all Departments.
- Ability to work any assigned shift/work schedule.
- Any other task, written or verbal, assigned by Management.