Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North Irving seeks a highly motivated individual in Sales and Marketing preferably with limited service or extended stay hotel experience, to fill the position of Sales Manager.
In this position you will make outside sales calls, obtain key business accounts, conduct site tours and telemarket. This individual will be responsible for promotional material, some administrative duties, constant communication with Director of Sales and General Manager to include weekly revenue meetings, action plans and sales activity logs.
Island Hospitality Management is a National Hotel management company with a reputation for it's expertise in managing upscale extended-stay, select-service and full service hotels across major brands such as Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Starwood, and IHG.
Our company is nationally recognized for its ability to successfully improve a property's bottom line through P&L controls and standards. While paying attention to every line item thereby ensuring generous bottom line flows, we never lose sight of our guests and the need to maintain the highest standards of service, cleanliness and fresh ambience. The ownership perspective of maximizing top line revenue without sacrificing net operating income is deeply entrenched in our corporate culture. We aggressively pursue this goal.
At Island Hospitality Management we focus on identifying, developing and promoting the best talent from within our organization and then cultivate those individuals so that they can be successful leaders. By having our top performing associates involved in this program they can become the Managers and Business Leaders of the future in our hotels.
We are an entrepreneurial, performance-driven, goal oriented organization, where passionate, competent and focused individuals are given the tools, guidance and techniques to make a difference. Based in West Palm Beach Florida, we operate hotels across the United States. We are one of the largest independent, third-party hotel management companies serving the industry with nearly 160 hotels in our portfolio.
* Previous sales experience in the hotel industry REQUIRED!
* Limited service or extended stay hotel experience a plus!
* Highly motivated individual with strong initiative and desire for achievement.
* Basic computer skills required.
* Excellent communication & presentation skills (both verbal and written).
* Must be willing to work the hours necessary to ensure your success.
* Experience using Hotel Sales Force Automation (Delphi, Goldmine, Sales Force One, etc.) a PLUS!
We are pleased to offer a wide array of Company sponsored benefits including:
- Comprehensive Health Plan: Medical, Prescriptions, Vision and Dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a Match
- Incentive Based Bonuses
- In-house Development Program
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Travel Discounts
Equal Opportunity Employer