EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
requirements necessary for this position.
· A minimum of 1 year sales experience in the vacation ownership sales profession, sales management experience preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
· Strong leadership abilities
· Excellent coaching/teaching skills
· Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Problem solving
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude
· Presents oneself as a professional role model
· Works successfully at all levels of the company
· Working knowledge of Microsoft suite
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES AND REGISTRATIONS:
· Maintain appropriate state license/certification based on state requirements