Bridgeton Holdings is a privately owned Real Estate company that is headquarter in New York City with offices in San Francisco CA & St. Louis MO. We own and/or operate over 60 assets throughout the United States ranging from hotels, office buildings to apartment complexes.
We are looking for someone who is motivated to put in the work that it takes to turn a property around or open a new property. We are a NYC paced company with Midwestern Hospitality roots!
We are currently seeking an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager for the Best Western Toledo South Maumee in Maumee, Ohio.
The Sales Manager is responsible for proactively soliciting and managing the sales-related opportunities at the Best Western. Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Ensures business is turned over properly to the correct departments and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
Sales and Marketing Leadership
- Manage the sales efforts for the hotel to include,but not limited to, SMERF, Government and Group sales goal.
-Work collaboratively with both the VP of Sales and the Regional Director of Sales as well as off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated properly.
- Assist with the development and execution of strategic Sales and Marketing plans and initiatives that maximize profitability for the hotel to achieve budget, revenue and market share targets.
- Respond to incoming room opportunities for the hotel. Identify, qualify and solicit new business to achieve personal and hotel revenue goals.
- Responsible for managing and delivery the day to day marketing activity for the hotel in line with the agreed marketing strategy, to support the delivery revenue targets
- Responsible for booking and executing meeting functions including negotiating with vendors, preparing proposals and contracts.
- Understand the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and know how to sell against them.
- Manage the daily operations, direct the effort, execute and exceed weekly sales call goals, internet-prospecting calls, hotel site tours and produce accurate professional reports.
- Close the best opportunities for the hotel based on market conditions and hotel needs.
- Use negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Perform other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.