"Fabulous opportunity to enter the hotel business to discover Sales and Operations!"
As a Sales Coordinator, you will fill a pivotal role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals through supporting and learning the daily operations of the Sales and Marketing department. As a member of the team, you will assist in selling guestrooms, catering services and banquet facilities as directed by the Director of Sales.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Be experienced working in a hotel, clerical or sales and have knowledge of the local area.
- Assists Director of Sales with his/her daily duties as needed. Is familiar with and able to carry out the duties of the Director of Sales and/or the Catering Manager in case of absence. Effectively and professionally conveys necessary fundamentals and details of the sale to the client. Conducts tours of the hotel and banquet facilities; entertains qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures.
- Sends information to guests that inquire about the property. Works with clients to book Pool Parties and other small functions. Sends group room contracts to clients in a timely manner, and follows up to ensure that they are returned to the hotel on-time.
- Ensures all documents produced by the Sales Department (i.e. BEO’s, contracts, rooming lists, proposals) are completed accurately and on time. Tracks Locally Negotiated Rates. Maintains a filing system and files sales records, correspondence and other miscellaneous items.
- Coordinates necessary arrangements with vendors relating to sales. Establishes strong relationships with vendors to ensure maximization of hotel revenue.
- Follows up with past client events by sending out surveys. Compiles Guest Surveys and distributes them to Department Heads.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
About Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality is one of the largest and most dynamic independent management companies in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 500 hotels and resorts with more than 70,000 guestrooms, our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels. Our highly resourced company offers an unrivaled track record of creating and maximizing asset value and holds an enviable position as an exclusive management company approved to operate all brands within the Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Starwood, Wyndham, and InterContinental systems as well as their respective newly launched soft brands.
Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Aimbridge Hospitality is and will forever be a “high touch” organization. From the principals to the front line associates, the Aimbridge team is engaged in guest, partner (both investment and brand), and associate satisfaction. At Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.