A tradition of hospitality
In Louisiana, we use the term, "lagniappe" when talking about anything that involves "a little something extra"... "above and beyond"... "exceeding expectations". Isn't that what hospitality's all about? Delivering more than you promise to satisfy your guests? We think it is, and we believe it's also the fundamental principle upon which strong business relationships are forged.
Dimension has earned a reputation of success by sticking with a few, basic business philosophies:
- Be affiliated with great brands!
- Recruit and retain great people!
- Continuously improve!
It's not complicated. Call it "the basics". But, we've built a winning tradition by:
- Selecting winning development sites and capitalizing on well-timed acquisition opportunities.
- Working with a winning combination of industry-leading lenders, architects, contractors, and vendor-partners.
- Maintaining a geographically diversified portfolio of superior hotel product concepts in markets with upside growth potential.
Job Purpose: Assist in the organization and clerical duties of the Sales Office by functioning as the central contact for information specific to this department
- Politely and professionally answer the telephone and greets clients.
- Maintain an organized professional-looking office environment
- Maintain an accurate and easy-to-use filing system for storing sales documents.
- Create and distribute reports necessary for the department.
- Develop professional sales presentation materials, with guidance and utilizing available resources.
- Respond to inquiries - inbound phone, written, advertising, tradeshows.
- Conceptualize, draft and send well-constructed and professional correspondence and proposals.
- Host property tours, familiarizing customers and potential customers with property features, products and services.
- Maintain positive inner-hotel relationships with all hotel departments to expedite efficient communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and brand property Management System(s).
- Exercise excellent communication and listening skills.
HS Diploma or equivalent
Minimum 6 mo office or sales experience