Introducing the new Hcareers, launching Fall 2019. The Hcareers you already know is bringing you the best experience in the industry. Learn more!
To Assist the Sales/Catering Department by accurately and efficiently performing various office duties to administer the Sales & Catering function.
Essential of the position:
· Type various forms of documentation such as memos, letters, promo’s and blocking space in Delphi.
· Answer telephone inquiries, transfer calls to appropriate Sales/Catering manager and take detailed messages.
· Courteously greet clients and quickly respond to their requests.
· Maintain accurate sales/catering files for follow-up and future reference.
· Distribute weekly BEO packet and Group Turnover to Reservations
· Maintain BEO book by making sure all BEO’s are in place.
· Process definite bookings with copies of booking recaps, method of payment & signed contract with accounting & reservations for all Sales contracts
· Maintain sales kit inventory for office and Front Desk.
· Assist Sales managers in the preparation of various reports and presentations.
· Monitor supply inventory to include direction cards, place cards, file folders, etc.
· Arrange for VIP amenities & Complimentary room reservations.
· Input reservations/changes for sales/ catering as needed.
· Update all menus/prices in Delphi as needed.
· Update Room pick up in Delphi
· Send necessary information to clients i.e. group block cards, direction cards, Sales kits etc.
· Social Media updating and changing websites for Doubletree, vanity, Facebook, etc
· Send Thank you Cards immediately upon completion of function and promotional material to
· Clients immediately upon request.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A high school diploma or equivalent
· Pervious hospitality experience
· Pervious administrative experience
· Demonstrated proficiency and accuracy in using MS Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook to include graphs, tables and other spreadsheet functions.
· Professionalism and confidentiality are essential, with a strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No
Entry Level: Yes
Hiring Contact: Marisol Sanchez
Contact Title: Human Resources Manager
Address: 200 Atrium Drive. , Somerset, NJ, 08873, US