* Answer telephone and respond to caller inquiries. Take booking inquiries and prepare proper paper work.
* Handle individual reservations sales clients as well as group bookings.
* Ensure no leads are abandoned.
* Act as Liaison between Sales/Catering Managers and client in Manager's absence.
* Organize, file and retrieve documents used in the department operations.
* Complete contracts and letters. Ensure BEOs are accurate including form of payment.
* Assists management with room blocks, group resumes, event orders, billing details as directed.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
* Comply with attendance rules and be able to work on a regular basis.
* Hotel experience preferred.
* Strong communication skills to interact with customers required.
* Hilton OnQ knowledge preferred.
* Delphi trained is a plus.
* Proficient PC computer skills.
* May be required to work weekends, and/or holidays.
DoubleTree Hotel - Richardson
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No
Hiring Contact: Liza Ponio
Contact Title: Accounting
Address: 1981 N. Central Expwy. , Richardson, TX, 75080, US