Room Service Server/Host or Hostess
Location: US - TN - Knoxville
Host(ess)-Greet and escort guests to tables in the restaurant, maintaining a courteous and efficient operation of the dining room to ensure guest satisfaction
Room Service Server-Responsible for setting up, delivering and retrieving all food and beverage orders to guest rooms and hospitality suites while ensuring quality service, guest satisfaction and the achievement of company standards
- Meet and greet guests as they arrive, offer choice of seating, then escort them to their table and present menu. Read, maintain and make daily entries in the log book to coordinate communication between shifts and management. Maintain proper set-up of dining room. Receive records and make any necessary arrangements for reservations and special functions in the restaurant.
- Set up and deliver all food and beverage orders in accordance with established guidelines, procedures and policies as prescribed by company standards. Conduct floor sweeps and retrieve all food and beverage trays in order to maintain established sanitation guidelines. Set up and deliver all VIP amenities.
- Service all hospitality suites in accordance with Banquet Event Orders and established policies and procedure.
- Abide by all state, federal and corporate liquor requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Complete all shift side work as outlined in the hotel’s operating policies and procedures.
- Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales. Report all communication to immediate shift supervisor.
- Perform all cash handling responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.