Las Vegas Embassy Suites
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position
To supervise work activities of cleaning personnel and inspect hotel guestrooms, bathrooms, corridors and lobbies.
1. Assigns work to cleaning personnel and trains personnel in housekeeping duties.
2. Posts room occupancy records.
3. Adjusts guests’ complaints regarding housekeeping service or equipment.
4. Writes requisitions for room supplies and furniture renovation or replacements.
5. Reports need for room redecoration to Housekeeper.
6. Examines carpets, drapes and furniture for stains, damage, or wear.
7. Checks and counts linens and supplies.
8. Records inspection results and notifies cleaning personnel or inadequacies.
9. May perform cleaning duties.
10. 1All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
· Use hands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
· Understand simple instructions.
· Learn simple procedures and techniques.
· Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
· Plan the work of others.
To do this job, you must have the following amount of total education and/or experience: (If hiring someone into this position, this would be the minimum amount of experience and education that would be required in order for the incumbent to have a reasonable expectation for success.)
Over 1 year or an equivalent level of education and experience.
WCG/Embassy Suites Arcadia offer many benefits including: PTO, SICK TIME, HEALTH (Medical, Dental,
Vision) & OTHER SUPPLEMENTAL BENEFITS, 401K, EAP, EMPLOYEE MEAL, HOTEL
DISCOUNTS. Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic
work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value
passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the
overall success of the organization.
Thank you for your interest in working for Embassy Suites Arcadia,
part of Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). WCG accepts all employment
applications online (preferred),and in paper form by receiving and dropping off
an application in person or by mail to 211 East Huntington Drive, CA 91006
Attn: Human Resources. You may find the application here: https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/e2c2edef-95b8-482c-815b-0d7836ecbd14 o para la aplicacion de empleo en
Español presione aqui: https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/0012b1c4-9a7c-49fb-905a-e71f33dbfb6a y
devuelvala en persona o mandela por correo a 211 East Huntington Drive,
Arcadia, CA 91006.
Salary Range: $12.00 - $12.60 per hour
Disclaimer: Embassy Suites Arcadia part of WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity
E-Verify Disclaimer: Embassy Suites Arcadia part of WCG Hotels participates in
the E-Verify program.