As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Room Attendant to work at our beautiful the H Hotel property in Midland, MI. This position is responsible for the general cleaning and upkeep of public space and other assigned areas in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Pick up extra cleaning and guest room supplies in the Housekeeping department.
• Clean assigned quota of rooms daily according to standards.
• Maintain a clean and neat area at all times.
• Replace guest room amenities as necessary.
• Report all maintenance problems to Supervisor / Engineering.
• Keep linen closets clean.
• Stock area for next day.
• Remove in-room dining tables and trays from guest rooms and hallways.
• Respond to all guest requests appropriately and in a courteous, timely manner.
• Keep the supply cart neat and organized at all times.
• Check all equipment prior to and after use to ensure it is in good working order.
• Report and deliver lost and found items to the Housekeeping office.
• Ensures that superior guest service is provided through fast, flawless, and spotless service standards.