The Loews New Orleans Hotel is seeking a Revenue Managerto join our team. The Loews New Orleans Hotel is a 4 Diamond, luxury 285 room hotel/resort with over 17,000 square feet of meeting space located in the heart of the Central Business District. For more information about the Loews New Orleans Hotel, please visit www.LoewsHotels.com/processes.
The Loews Hotel Revenue Manger supports the Director of Revenue Management by coordinating the daily on property Reservations and Revenue Management processes for their hotel. The Revenue Manager represents their property and the Loews Hotels brand according to our "Four Diamond and More" standards.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Help create and manage LRC incentives throughout the year.
- Work with the LRC management team, Property Specialists and Special Services to ensure open lines of communication regarding property events, current/future promotions, reservation issues.
- Handle guest issues forwarded from LRC.
- Monitor regrets and denials to identify issues/trends.
- Train and shop LRC agents for quality assurance to best sell property and stay informed on hotel.
- Data entry on monthly LRC reports.
- Handle internal VIP reservations.
- Send any error to LRC.
- Block suite/connectors.
- Handle special request and amenity requests.
- Ensure all routing/special concessions are in place (internet, f/b allowances, package elements).
- Monitor Daily Rate Change report to identify and prevent future adjustments/rate issues.
- Advise DRM of of any high demand dates and rate discrepancies that cause parity issues.
- Process no shows and cancellations daily.
- Update and maintain all Package Promotions Production pick-up.
- Run deposit ledger and balance any outstanding deposits on cancellations.
- Provide guests with appropriate information (verbally and written) in a timely and professional manner.
- Corresponds with travel agents to respond to special requests for rooms and rates.
- Process weekly transient commissions.
- Investigate pending commission requests.
- Weekly Reconciliation of NOR1
- Weekly reconciliation of booking.com & Expedia
- Weekly and monthly commission reporting
- Manages room room inventory
- Ensure room type flow through availability
- Ensure rate parity amongst all channels
- Other duties as assigned
This is a Salaried Management Position.
Required Skills & Experience:
Must be customer service oriented and have excellent hospitality skills
Must have excellent written and oral English communication skills and telephone etiquette skills
Must have excellent computer skills, literate in all MS Office applications and possess excellent Opera PMs and ORS knowledge
Must be organized and able to prioritize work load
Must be able to type 25 wpm
Previous Reservations/Front Desk experience preferred
Knowledge of a second language an asset
Education: High School Diploma / College Degree Preferred
Experience: 2 years hospitality experience, Front Desk or Reservations experience preferred
Loews New Orleans Hotel is Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture. M/F/DV
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V