At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
New server, busser, host and bartender training programs
Daily evaluation of restaurant service performance MOD Reports Coordination of timely food production.
The Restaurant Supervisor needs to work with the Restaurant Manager to provide excellent quality and presentation of all food to the guests.
Responsible for assigned serving shift assignments.
Complete environmental checklist for dining rooms.
Maintain condition of dining room.
Spot check liquor pars and order daily supplies.
Hold pre-meal meetings.
Follow up on established training steps.
Handle guest comments and complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
Communicate with guests and receive feedback.
Stay on the floor during peak hours.
Observe, teach and correct staff's service.
Examine food preparation and beverage presentation.
Assist manager in; scheduling, completing weekly payroll, and daily cash reports. Participate in interviewing new employees as needed.
Monitor food and liquor requisitions and food waste
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Customer service oriented.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal, time management and communication skills.
- Ability to train, motivate and develop staff.
- Strong leadership skills are required.
- Possesses knowledge of food production and service.
- Ability to perform all positions in banquet operations.
- Previous experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions form groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Formal Education and Job Related Experience:
Two years related experience and/or training
License, Registration, and/or Certification required: You will be required to take a DLC training and certification course