Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Restaurant Server is responsible for receiving and delivering guest orders in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner, providing the highest quality dining experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or related field preferred
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Must have excellent guest service and communication skills and great attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task and well under pressure
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand during entire shift
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Part Time