Suncadia Resort features the best of both worlds - luxury and comfort in a secluded wilderness setting, just 80 miles east of Seattle. With a mountain lodge, full service conference center, full service spa, sports center, outdoor amphitheater, trails and recreational areas, 2,000 residential units, and three golf courses, Suncadia has much to offer both guests and associates. We are the ideal employer to launch your career with No Limits. With a wide variety of positions available, we are currently hiring at all levels of experience, and encourage associates who wish to train for advancement into management positions. We strive to hire people with the passion to create extraordinary experiences for our guests. If you have this passion, we have a place for you at Suncadia.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of a team of passionate, empowered associates that curates unique dining experiences for our guests . You will lead the effort to deliver distinctively different guest experiences while ensuring profitability objectives are achieved.Essential Functions
- With an innovative mind set, identify and enthusiastically create and recommend new products, programs and services
- Take initiative to go beyond the ordinary to differentiate us from the competition and create loyalty.
- Attract, hire and ensure the restaurant team creates memorable experiences with fantastic, welcoming personalities that can relate to guests and associates.
- Anticipate our guests’ needs and respond promptly.
- Create, execute and support the operational aspects of the restaurant
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Although not the most fun part of the job, you must ensure we comply with cleanliness, safety and service standards and maintain timely and accurate records and complete departmental reporting to include but not limited to inventory, purchasing and cost control
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience and enthusiasm for leading a diverse team of passionate people, and providing authentic experiences and distinctively different service to others in a team oriented food and beverage environment.
- People Person. The best part of this job is creating and building lasting relationships with our guests and team members.
- Great communicator. The ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and through excellent written communication.
- Good Administrator. Paperwork may not be the most fun part of the job but organization and the ability to create, implement and analyze manual and automated reports coupled with previous expertise operating POS systems is a must
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to lead and serve others, and thrives on the challenge of creating distinctively different dining experiences.