The Doubletree Hotel Boston-Bedford Glen, nestled on 24 wooded acres only 18 miles northwest of Downtown Boston just off the crossroads of I-95 and Route 3, is centrally located by the Middlesex towns of Bedford, Burlington, and Billerica. Our contemporary, boutique hotel is the perfect suburban retreat for leisure or business travel, and is ideally suited for business conferences or gala social events. Boston's Logan International Airport (BOS) is less than 40 minutes away, and we offer complimentary car service within a five-mile radius of the hotel.
Job OverviewYou will be a part of the culinary team which masterfully crafts distinctive dishes and cultivates an authentic food experience for our guests. Your food knowledge will be put to the test as you prepare, cook, and garnish meals which are distinct by design, yet true to its place.Essential Functions
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment while utilizing safe food preparation practices
- Communicate effectively with all sorts of interesting people
- Cultivate an authentic food experience for our guests by bringing your creativity to the creation of distinctive dishes
- Bring the recipes you read to life by accurately reading & following the instructions
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Bring two years of culinary training or related kitchen experience
- Knowledge. Quality knowledge of food safety, sanitation, food products, and food service equipment.
- People Person. The best part about food is enjoying it with others.
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to cook, and knows a thing or two about kitchen safety and cleanliness.