Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Hilton Kansas City Airport is a newly renovated, full service, 347 room, upscale hotel seeking enthusiastic, professional and team-oriented individuals who must possess the ability and passion for delivering superior customer service in a friendly and enthusiastic environment.
The Hilton Kansas City Airport hotel has an excellent career opportunity for a Host / Greeter in our newly opened Restaurant Asado Urban Grill.A position with our Food and Beverage team working in our restaurantis just the right place for you.
The ideal candidate will have great customer service skills and demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations!
- The Host/Hostess greets and seats guests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures.
- Processes guest bills and payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions, room charge procedures and accounting policies and procedures.
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
- Greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages Record the details of the order from the guests check for accuracy.
- Ability to understand and comply with proper ordering and food handling techniques and state and local serving guidelines.
- Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick/Personal Time-Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets