IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER.
We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
Job OverviewThe Regional Vice President of Finance will support the Finance and Accounting functions for a portfolio of assigned properties while acting as a strategic business partner to Property Executive Committee Members and other Regional Team Members. This position is responsible for optimizing asset value for the assigned portfolio while ensuring that internal controls are in place and financial reporting is accurate and timely. The ideal candidate will be a team builder and coach, a cultural ambassador and adept at shifting between strategy and tactics. Essential Functions
- Promote the values and guiding principles of Two Roads Hospitality by operating as a role model and cultural ambassador for the Company.
- Optimize value for the portfolio of properties by initiating process improvements in conjunction with the property Executive Teams, that will enhance expense management and result in optimal profit flow through.
- Partner with the Property Executive Committee Members to ensure forecasting processes are optimized and that the properties are achieving forecasting accuracy targets.
- Re-engineer processes and reporting to assist the properties in obtaining their strategic goals.
- Partner with the Operations Leaders to create a culture of financial discipline, an entrepreneurial business environment and a customer focused organization.
- In conjunction with the Operations Leaders, Property General Managers and Property Directors of Finance, manage and regulate all 2RH internal controls. Review the internal and external audit reports and ensure that corrective actions are implemented.
- 5+ years minimum multi property experience in a decentralized independent hotel environment.
- 10 years minimum previous on-site property Director of Finance experience in full-service properties
- Experience with Oracle ERP and report writing software and/or other ERP systems.
- Microsoft Office / Excel experience with complicated financial models.
- Minimum requirement Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance.
- MBA, CPA preferred