A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
This position will primarily be to provide assistance and support for the Vice President of Technology Asia with focus on new hotel openings and renovations; key areas as information security; adherence to MOHG IT infrastructure standards; utilisation of Sharepoint and collaboration tools; capex and opex budgetary and financial controls.
- Manage and coordinate new hotel openings and renovations including drafting for approval of the Vice President of Technology Asia the following key documents: RFP for technology consultants; and the technology brief for IT and AV requirements.
- Follow through and coordinate with the designated technology consultant, the IT and AV requirements for new hotels and renovations including review and commenting on proposed budgets, bill of materials and adherence to MOHG's product and standards guide.
- Be up to date and fully proficient with the latest PCI requirements and accordingly advise the Vice President of Technology Asia on latest compliance requirements.
- Manage and coordinate PCI compliance requirements such as completion and follow through of: self-assessment questionnaires, external audits findings by qualified security assessors, and PCI awareness training programs.
- Manage and coordinate internal audit requirements such as completion and follow through of: ISSSAQ (Information Security Self-Assessment Questionnaire), Jardine audit peer reviews; Jardine audit findings.
- Manage and coordinate internal and external security penetration tests along with completion and follow through of findings indicated in the penetration test reports.
- Execute, manage and coordinate other information security requirements as mandated by MOHG's CISO (Chief Information Security Officer)
- Ensure that IT infrastructure design and builds for hotels are in compliance with the MOHG standard as prescribed by the MOHG Director of Networks and VP of IT Infrastructure and Information Security.
- Closely coordinate with the hotel IT Directors and corporate IT colleagues in ensuring that the regional IT Sharepoint on line site is maximized and fully utilized.
- Ensure that the standard mandatory IT asset replacement cycle is strictly adhered with and is accordingly reflected in the hotel's 5-year technology replacement plan.
- Work with and closely coordinate with the hotel IT Directors in the preparation of their annual capex and opex budgets
- Work with and closely coordinate with the MOHG line of business owners and corporate IT colleagues in preparing and communicating capex and opex budget instructions
- Assist the Vice President of Technology Asia in reviewing and commenting on annual capex and opex budget submissions.
- Strong knowledge of the technology used by MOHG at properties and corporate
- Proven financial and budgeting skills
- Risk management skills to predict and react to potential unforeseen circumstances
- 5 or more years overall IT experience, with international exposure, and at least 5 years leading hospitality technology projects
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role managing business analysis and project management
- Strong experience with project management tools and preferably with PMP certification
- Undergraduate degree in technical area and preferably an MBA post graduate degree
- Information Security and PCI certifications such as CISSP and PCI ISA.