Founded in 1985, First Hospitality Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized hotel management company providing management, acquisition, development and receivership services to a variety of hotels. Our portfolio includes more than 55 properties and 16 major hotel brands including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt and Carlson. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we concentrate our business prospects in key markets in the Midwest — spanning our business in major cities across 10 states.
Our Company is dedicated to putting people first. FHG's strong and engaging culture creates a high-level experience for associates and guests alike. We look for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment to excellence.
We provide a broad based, experienced supervisory staff focused on achieving all of our goals: exceptional financial returns, well-trained and motivated associates, and superior levels of guest satisfaction.
Our outstanding track record has been achieved through an uncompromising and consistent dedication to these goals. With over half of our managed properties owned by our company and its principals, we approach our day-to-day activities with this entrepreneurial ownership perspective. The results speak for themselves.
Live to discover, work to inspire.
Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel is looking for Public Area Attendants that want to be a part of our fun and cooperative team. Experience working as a housekeeping associate with a hotel is preferred but more importantly we are looking for a passion for creating beautiful spaces, pride in what you do, and an attention to detail.
* Thoroughly clean sinks, toilets, urinals, mirrors, tiles, counters, walls, stalls, vents and/or floors with cleaning agents by extending arms over head to reach all above areas. Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
* Thoroughly dust all furniture, pictures, and shelves, extending arms over head, bending and stooping as needed.
* Thoroughly clean and polish all metal surfaces, applying pressure in repeated motion.
* Clean ashtrays and empty trash.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
* Two-three years of housekeeping experience. Preferably with a hotel.
* Flexible schedule and able to work different shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays.
* Able to spend the majority of the day walking, twisting, bending, pushing/pulling and kneeling while cleaning.
* A strong attention to detail.
* Able to follow written and verbal directions.
First Hospitality Group seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. FHG fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER