PT SPA RESERVATIONS AGENT
The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
Location: US - PA - Hershey
This is position is responsible for assisting guests with Spa Group Sales reservations, VIP, and Chocolate Spa Club members by providing excellent guest service.
- Communicating with guests interested in making spa reservations for groups via telephone or email. Scheduling the group spa reservations, and maintaining contact with the group to ensure accuracy and guest satisfaction. Assist with group, member and VIP check-ins.*
- Assisting management team with the spa schedule including: Clearing technicians and reorganizing appointments to cover call offs, maximizing the schedule by filling-in technicians and facilities to increase availability for our guests.*
- Assist Spa Group Sales Manager with all duties as it relates to the CSC membership.
- Assist spa reception, spa hostess, and Oasis during peak times and call offs.
- Perform all other duties as requested by the Spa Group Sales Manager and Spa Director.
- Minimum of (1) one year of related experience, preferably in hospitality/tourism.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid Drivers' License
- Completion of high school or GED
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- Proficient working with details on a daily basis for prolonged periods of time.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Reaching Forward Occasional (<33%)
- Climbing Stairs Occasional (<33%) (30ft maximum height)
- Lifting Occasional (<33%) (15lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Occasional (<33%)
- Finger Dexterity Frequent (34-66%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Frequent (34-66%)
- Stooping Occasional (<33%)
- Bending Occasional (<33%)
- Sitting Frequent (34-66%)
- Standing Occasional (<33%)
- Walking Occasional (<33%)
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (Repetitive motion).
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer