This position is available with the Food & Beverage Team with Lebbie Lebkicher's at the Hershey Lodge.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays based on operational needs.
- Responsible for serving and understanding all food, food-related items (breakfast) and beverage items (beverage items to include cappuccinos, espressos and other coffee drinks, beer, wine, cocktails, and cordials)
- Working in an efficient, professional, guest-oriented manner; maintaining constant communication with the guest and kitchen to provide 100% guest satisfaction
- Recording and delivering orders
- Keeping the guest tables clean and orderly (including clearing tables and resetting as needed).
- This position requires you to be able to work as a team in an efficient, professional and guest- related manner. All required opening duties and closing shift side work must be accomplished in a clean and orderly manner.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must present a clean, professional and orderly appearance as per Hershey Lodge standards.
- Must have knowledge and experience placing guest orders on Point of Sale Computers and handling cash.
- Must be able to successfully complete TIPS alcohol service class.
- Must be able to work under pressure and to competently handle the designated table section.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a very busy, time-sensitive environment
- Must be able to work flexible hours based on operational needs.
- Must be to work weekends and holidays.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet schedule requirements which will most likely include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays based on operational needs.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer