Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
1. Accurately and quickly take and place all food orders with the kitchen, according to the prescribed procedure. (40%)
2. Answer all questions about cooking methods, menu items, special, and prices of all items. (5%)
3. Prepare and deliver beverage orders. (10%)
4. Make sure all food is correct and delivered in a timely fashion (5%)
5. Prepare the guest check accurately and present it to the guest before their departure. (5%)
6. Respond to customer needs, issues, comments, and problems to endsure a quality experience and enhance future sales. Report all communications to immediate shift supervisor. (10%)
7. Perform all cash handling and room charge procedures in accordance with Marriott and Stanford Hotel policies. (5%)
8. Follow all appropriate and required steps of service according to the Soleil@K policies and procedures handbook. (5%)
9. Perform all side-work duties as outlined in the Soleil@K operating policies and procedures. (10%)