With an unrivalled location on Wacker Drive, just off Michigan Avenue, the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront is in the heart of everything that is Chicago. The hotel boasts 334 spacious guestrooms, Hoyt’s Chicago restaurant and bar, 24-hour business and fitness centers and over 16,000 square feet of private event space. Many of our guest rooms offer stunning views of either the city or the famed Chicago River.
The Hotel offers 47 vacation ownership units in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group’s sister company, Wyndham Vacation Ownership. As the world’s largest developer and marketer of flexible, points-based vacation ownership products, Wyndham Vacation Ownership has developed or acquired more than 185 vacation ownership resorts throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and the South Pacific that represent more than 23,000 individual vacation ownership units.
The Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront is part of the prestigious Wyndham Grand® ensemble of distinguished hotels within the Wyndham Hotels and Resorts brand that represent one-of-a-kind experiences in key destinations with refined accommodations, attentive service and relaxed surroundings. Wyndham Hotel Group,part ofthe Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE:WYN) familyof companies, isthe world’slargest hotel companywith approximately 8,000hotels and over 689,800 rooms in 78 countries.
- Receive orders from guests or staff; prepare food and beverages to fill orders in a timely manner; collect payment from all guests/staff and provide a receipt to all at the time of purchase.
- Must be knowledgeable regarding the menu and explain it courteously.
- Prepare all food items ensuring proper quality of food and flow to guests.
- Maintain a high level of quality and consistency in regard to the preparation and plating of all orders.
- Keep food outlet neat and clean throughout the shift; clean food stations and the entire food court at the end of shift leaving the area ready for the start of the next shift.
- Restock and assist with inventory as needed.
- Complete daily activity reports, end of shift or end of day reports and make cash drops.
WHG is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.