What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As Operations Manager, you are responsible to ensure together with your team that the departments deliver the best possible performance in terms of top & bottom line by utilizing all areas of the hotel to meet and exceed set targets. You should focus on continuously improving guest satisfaction to long-term ensure increased loyalty. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Work in conjunction with the Hotel Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service; refurbishment)
* Ensure that the teams and leaders in the departments are being developed to grow and progress within our company. Maintaining and driving a high team engagement is key.
* Assist the development of meaningful, achievable hotel budgets and other short and long term hotel strategic goals.
* Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
* Plan, direct and coordinate the service delivery of all operational departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations
* Comply and exceed hotel and company Service Standards
* Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action
* Seek and respond to Guest feedback in order to achieve positive outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction
* Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
In addition to the general responsibilities listed below, we are excited to highlight that the Hilton Munich City is scheduled to be completely renovated, starting in 2017. You will assist the Hotel manager and the project team on this great project, ensuring a smooth operation throughout.
In regards to the refurbishment, along with ensuring a smooth operation during construction, the operations manager should support the project to ensure the new product is refined. Furthermore he/she should support to ensure the team is ready for the new product and to excite the new guests.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
The position of the Operations Manager is vacant in Q1 2017.
A Operations Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you must possess the following qualifications, attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
Strong commercial acumen, preferably with experience in F&B or Rooms Management
Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results
In-depth knowledge of the hotel / leisure / service sector
Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets
Accountable and resilient
Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
Previous experience in the same or similar role
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
- More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
- Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
- Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
- More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
- Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
- Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry