Night Auditor - Part Time
About Stonebridge Companies
Our core values are what drive our Company. We strive to create a respectable, stable and enjoyable workplace, to conduct our business with integrity, to recognize and celebrate our innovative associates, to uphold quality standards, to strive for enriched service and to support the communities in our backyards. Our mission is to consistently refer to the four components of our Mission Statement for guidance during both good and turbulent times. Stonebridge Companies' vision is to be recognized as a highly respected industry leader in hotel development and a top operator of hotel assets.
Stonebridge Companies is interested in attracting and investing in talented, dedicated and highly motivated associates who want to join a progressive organization that believes their associates are their greatest asset. We believe that what lies at the heart of a great company is a place where associates are respected. We believe that when a culture of respect is paramount, associates will in turn treat our guests to the highest level of respect they can deliver. Our current and future success is based on our ability to predict associates needs, recognize their talent, cultivate and nurture those skills. What inspires our associates to want to come to work every day is the opportunity to learn and partner with inspired leaders who are active listeners that care about them.
* Are you looking for an exciting, rewarding and progressive career in hospitality?
* Are you outgoing, adventuresome and consider yourself a people person?
* Do you enjoy making people smile and going out of your way to make them happy?
* Would you like to be a part of a successful team, motivating each other to reach far beyond our goals to grow into industry leaders?
* Are you nodding your head and thinking YES, THIS IS ME?
Then submit your application to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
About our Hotel:
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Renaissance Denver Downtown City Center is Located in the historic Colorado National Bank building in downtown Denver. The Renaissance hotel is part of the Marriott family and it is managed by Stonebridge Companies. Our hotel offers 230 guest rooms in the heart of downtown Denver. For business and social functions we offer 6,000 square feet of gathering space and also utilize our historic with sixteen original murals created by famous Colorado artist Allen Tupper lobby for private functions. For dining options, we offer the award winning range restaurant, teller bar and the only illy caffé in Colorado.
Some of our benefits
• Opportunities for career growth
• Discounted RTD Eco bus/light rail pass
• Discounted Hotel rooms ( Marriott and Stonebridge Hotels)
• 20 % Discount on Dinning Experience at Marriott Properties
• 50 % Discount on Dining Experience at our managed restaurants
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Eligibility: 30 days after hire)
• 401(k) retirement plan offered after 6 months, eligible for company match at 1 year
• Free Life Insurance to all associates
• Discounted employee meals
• Anniversary Pay
• Holiday pay
And much more
The purpose of a NIGHT AUDITOR is to compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
* Comply at all times with standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
* Initiate and complete the End of Day process.
* Run all reports as required for Food and Beverage audit.
* Complete the Night Audit checklist for computer procedures daily.
* Balance the day’s work.
* Maintain cashiering responsibilities as per Front Office procedures.
* Maintain Front Office computer system operation.
* Fulfill all Front Office functions between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
* Handle and follow through on all guest requests daily from 11:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
* Follow safety and emergency procedures.
* Maintain proper record keeping (i.e., log books, etc.).
* Be familiar with all policies and house rules.
* Complete the initial direct bills, daily, and place on the Property Accountant's desk; Attach all folio/banquet check back-up to the bills.
* Maintain radio contact with other employees during entire shift.
* Have a working knowledge of security procedures.
* Ensure employees are at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
* Prepare and distribute the Daily Flash Report.
* Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with standards.
* Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
* Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the position.
DESIRED COMPETENCIES, WORK SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Other competencies may be required.
Associate demonstrates a high QUALITY of work:
* Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
* Monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Provides the best possible service to clients and customers.
Associate demonstrates acceptable PRODUCTIVITY standards
* Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
* Produces adequate volume of work efficiently in a specific time.
Associate demonstrates excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
* Responds to requests for service and assistance.
* Demonstrates the desire and ability to provide high quality service to both internal and external customers.
* Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
Associate demonstrates INITIATIVE
* Asks for and offers help when needed.
* Includes appropriate people in decision-making.
Associate demonstrates ACCOUNTABILITY for their job performance
* Takes responsibility for own actions.
* Performs work with little or no supervision; works independently.
* Can be relied upon regarding task completion and follow up.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
A high school diploma or general education degree (GED); and/or experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
Completions of Bartender's school or course preferred.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
* Ability to interpret and perform basic math functions.
* Ability to interpret and perform basic computer and POS system functions.
The work environment normally entails the following:
• Indoor work environment
• Minimal to moderate noise levels consistent with hotel environment
During the course of performing the physical demands of this position, associates are expected to observe and adhere to safety and security procedures, promoting a safe work environment.
The physical activity normally entails the following attributes.
Position is expected to:
• Stand less than 2/3 of the time
• Walk less than 2/3 of the time
• Sit more than 1/3 of the time
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationships